2/2/11

From the air---Chrysler Plant Demolition

Recently, I went up for my monthly aerials in the helicopter.It's an ongoing exercise to maintain currency in order to continue to photograph special shots for the corporate clients of Tom Paule Photography. Not only do I enjoy taking photographs not readily available to the average passerby but I love to fly! On the day I went up this month the skies were beginning to show signs of the storm that blanketed an enormous area of the midwest with snow and ice---- I had to hustle to get back down with my helicopter!

Below are two photos taken of the ongoing Chrysler Plant demolition. This enormous project is being undertaken by MCM Demolition, Inc., a full service demolition company based in Lexington, Kentucky.

You can still imagine how this busy plant looked "back in the day". Now things are looking very different from the air and from the street view as well.


Everyone in the STL area is anxious to hear what will happen with the property moving forward. I'll keep you posted with updates from the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-------